Installation Site: Amman Jordan Kuwait Bank
Jordan Kuwait Bank (JKB) was founded in 1976 and has successfully evolved in to a medium sized player in the Jordanian banking system over the last few years. The Bank practices a wide array of commercial banking activities inside Jordan and abroad, and currently operates a domestic network of 45 branches and offices distributed throughout Jordan. The Bank maintains two branches in both Nablis and Ram Allah in Palestine and an international banking unit (IBU) in Cyprus.
JKB was the first bank in Jordan to launch Internet banking and many other electronic delivery channels. The technology awareness and its varied applications make this bank at par with any other European or American bank of its size.
Anviz professional access control and time attendance T60
compact design Multinational language
Fingerprint, RFID, password Direct lock control
Timezone access control Mini USB, RS485, TCP/IP, Wiegand input/output
Software: Time Attendance and access control software
Project Requirement >>
1) Due to the increased demand for higher security level, the client needed a more secure and effective system for access control
2) One combined system to be used for multiple purposes such as access control and time attendance
3) One simple and cost effective product
4) Different time zone for access control (Managers can access all time while employees can access during their working hours only.)
5) Various reports
Anviz has provided a system including Anviz professional access control T60 and management software
1) With Anviz fingerprint identification technology and combination with password and RFID card, highest security level is achieved.
2) It has the time zone function to cater for users of different access levels
3) Providing management time attendance software, it is able to create multi-purpose reports based on attendance information.
Universal Security Systems in Amman Jordan, wanted to satisfy his local Jordan Kuwait Bank (JKB) for the security of the bank Headquarters & branches, and all Computer Server Rooms are protected by access control to allow only IT staff and managers to access those extremely secure rooms, also needed advanced access control with time zone feature. After searching for an answer, Jordan Kuwait Bank (JKB), in cooperation with ANVIZ distributor in Jordan, Universal Security Systems, decided to implement the use of ANVIZ T60 Fingerprint Reader. They realized this system could keep them secure utilizing fingerprint technology. Besides, with time zone feature, managers and employees could have different permission to open door. And also, implementing the T60 fingerprint reader for taking employee attendance at main entry points in HQ building. All employees of Jordan Kuwait Bank (JKB) have been very thankful for our Jordan distributor-- Universal Security Systems, searching for a good supplier –ANVIZ to guard his bank security. And very pleased with the efficiency and reliability of Anviz's solution and expect to use it in other bank braches all over Jordan.